How to order your contact lenses online:
1. You must have a valid prescription for contact lenses. The only way to get this is to have your eyes tested by one of our highly qualified Optometrists
2. A prescription is only valid for 1 year! This means you must have your eyes tested every year. This is for your visual health and safety!
3. Make sure you fill in your prescription correctly – each eye has a different prescription, if you fill it in wrong we cannot be held responsible.
4. On our shop we list left and right contact lenses separately! The reason for this is for people who have different types of lenses in each eye.
5. Get your prescription for your right eye – find the Right lens of your choice, fill in your prescription and add to cart, click on go back to shop and then repeat the process for your left lens.